Friday, October 16, 2015

Catpax October 2015 Subscription Box Review

Catpax, who kindly sent this box for review, is a monthly subscription service. They send cat toys, treats, and other useful items. You can receive this for 1-month for $26/month, 6-months for $24/month, or an annual subscription for $22/month.
I really like logo stickers, and I really got a kick out of this one. It's really cute! The info card is really cute! It tells about the products and where they come from.
http://www.boulderdogfoodcompany.com/brands/Boulder-Cat-Food-Company.html
Boulder Cat Food Company Chicken Crunchies - $4.75. Made from all-natural, USA-grown, cage-free chicken. My kitty loves these!! She walks over to the counter, looks up, and keeps asking for them.
Yarn Ring Toy  - I do not have a price (or a link) for these, because they are hand-made. They are super cute.
Bell Pull Toy - These are also hand made, by Paws & Home. This is really fun. I have an older cat, but I think the younger ones would really enjoy this. 
Clear Quest Eye Wipes - $7.99. I had no idea these existed! I have been using these every day and they work perfectly. I am very pleased to discover these and I'm already internet shopping for more!

We really liked Catbox. I like the mix of products and the type of items included. My favorite item is the eye wipes but my kitties favorite is the Chicken treats.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment