Saturday, October 17, 2015

Allure Beauty Box October 2015 Review

Allure Beauty Box (formerly Sample Society) is a $15 monthly subscription box service. They send 5-7 deluxe size beauty products each month, although I can tell you there is the occasional full size. This feels different to me since it's no longer sample society, but I think most folks are saying they don't see the difference.
Rituals Ginkgo's Secret Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba Hand Balm - $17. Hydrates and heals dry, cracking hands. I hear it has a scent so I'm going to pass this on to someone who is not so sensitive.
Red Flower Lymphatic Phytopower Sea Cleanser and Masque - $5.25. Smooth on the cream before you turn on the water. Then shower as usual, and just before you step out, rinse your face.
Cargo Eye Shadow in Pasadena - $16. Powder eye shadow that can be used wet or dry. Since I don't wear eye shadow, I'll be passing on to someone who can use. This color is a pretty pink.
Jouer Daily Repair Treatment Oil - $4.80. This is an anti-aging treatment oil for your face and neck. It's designed to moisturize and reduce fine lines and pores. The real benefits are anti-oxidants. There is also a coupon included for 25% off.
Bumble and Bumble All-Style Blow Dry Cream - $3. A lightweight styling cream to smooth hair without making it fat. I am a big fan of Bumble and Bumble products, so I'm always happy to get this brand in a box. Favorite item this month.
Kryolan Lipstick Matt in Aurora, Eos, and Nike - $3? I was unable to get a price for this due to the way the samples packaged.  This included a coupon for 20% off of Krylolan website. These are very pretty colors. But the packaging of this just turned me off from even trying it. I would prefer to have a mini lipstick.
Here is a pic of all the items. The value this month is around $46, which is not bad for a $15 box.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment