Sunday, November 10, 2013

FancyBox Jennifer Hewitt Fancy Box October 2013 Review

My Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy Box arrived this week. So far hers is my favorite out of all the celebrity curated boxes, but I have been eyeing the Kelly Rowland box and waiting until the first reviews to see if I will order. Fancy boxes cost ($39 + $7.95 Shipping) per month and you get $80+ of products selected by J Lover herself. 



One Sweet Cookie by Tracy Zabar ($30): As I have said before I love getting new cookbooks and this one is a collection of cookie recipes from some of the best restaurants in New York. This book looks like it has amazing recipes, but a bit overwhelming for someone who doesn't bake much, but I am willing to try it out!



Archipelago Botanicals Soy Milk Creme ($18): This stuff is seriously great and thick. I am always looking for great lotions for the winter months and for work as my hands are always getting dry. It is paraben free and soy based,and  I like the light herbal scent. This is going in my work bag!



Step up to the Plate Teabag Rest ($10): I wasn't sure how I felt about this at first. As someone who isn't a tea drinker I won't use this for it's intended purpose but I actually love it. It's pretty cute and for now I paired it with the macaroon trinket box on my night stand.


French Macaroon Trinket Box ($14): Like the Teabag plate I wasn't sure about this. But I love having it next to my night stand because I am constantly take out my diamond earrings at night and nervous about loosing them. I am not happy with the color I got, but the trinket box has grown on me!


Pop Chomp Spatula ($12): I love how cute this is and the bright pink color. Looking forward to this getting some use in the kitchen while cooking some delicious cookies.

Overall I am pretty happy with this months box. I paid $46.98 and the products totaled to about $84. This month was not as exciting as last month but I like the cute feminine theme of this month. I am excited to see next months theme! If you would like to sign up you can use the code FOLLOWUP10 to save 10% off your first box.

-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment