Tuesday, November 12, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Box November 2013 Review

Our PopSugar Must Have boxes arrived today! PopSugar is one of my favorite subscription boxes and it's $39/month. 






$30 Gift Certificate to CanvasPop- I hate that it's more like a coupon, as everything on the site is more than $30, but I have a few photographs I would love to use this for that I took whale watching in the San Juans this summer.



Barefruit Crunchy Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips($1.00)- These chips are 100 percent real fruit. I tried them and they taste pretty good. I am not a huge apple chip fan but I will pack this in my lunch this week.


Lands End Single Canvas Wine Tote ($19.50)- I love the colors! I am not a wine party girl but maybe I can find a vodka bottle that it will fit ;]


Absolute A! Nail Polish Remover in Spring Fresh (32 pads) ($1.99)- I love the portability of these, and I am always looking for new nail polish removers. Mom received the lemon scented ones and I got the lavender. I haven't smelled the lemon but the lavender ones are okay for lavender, I really wish I had received the lemon scented ones!


The Soap and Paper Factory Shea Butter Soap ($8)- This shea butter soap is free of parabens, petrochemicals, additive, phthalates, and dyes! However the name Roland Pine doesn't do it justice, it literally smells like a pine tree. I love the idea for how festive it is, but I am not digging the scent.



Maison de Monaco Strawberry and Blackcurrant Cream Preserves ($6)- The description states "Get your traditional French fix with this mouthwatering Maison de Monaco preserve. Hand-cooked in San Francisco in small batches and made from 70 percent fruit, the strawberry and blackcurrant jam will become your go-to spread all year long." I am excited to try this it looks so yummy!


Michael Stars Folk Art Wrap ($42)- This scarf is great! I love the bold print and how soft it is! I will definitely be adding it to my fall wardrobe. I cannot get enough scarfs this fall.


Illume Candle (6.2 oz) ($15.75)- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this candle. First of all it's a soy candle which is the only kind I will burn in my house, but they tend to be more pricier so I haven't gotten one in a while and I was just thinking I wish I had one! It looks like there were two possible scents to receive Naughty or Nice. Naughty has a spicy wooden scent per the description but Nice has a sweet vanilla scent, and I love it!!

This months box adds up to a $94 ($124 if you include the Canvas Pop gift card) value and I paid $39.99. Overall I am very happy with this months box and feel like they redeemed themselves from last month's box! I will use all the products and I am very happy that they kept environmentally friendly products in mind this month so I can actually use everything! If you would like to sign up you can here.  

-K
 
 
Refer friends, get months for free!
Share this link with friends, and we'll pay for your Must Have subscription! http://popsu.gr/mKca
Send your friends $5 off POPSUGAR Must Have!
Share the code REFER5 with your friends and family, and they will receive $5 off their first delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment