Thursday, November 21, 2013

Honest Company November 2013 Review






I was looking into getting a bundle from the Honest Company for a while now but I was still debating signing up for another subscription box. But then Groupon had a deal running that was spend $20 for $40 worth of products, so I immediately jumped on that and ordered the Essential Bundle. The Essential Bundle is $35/ month and has beauty and household products that you choose from. You can pick five items and add on additional three items which offers 25 percent off. This company was started by Jessica Alba because she wanted to provide families with safe products that don't have harsh chemicals in them that could affect you and  your family's health. The shipping was incredibly fast. I live in WA and it shipped Monday and arrived Wednesday. 


I thought the packaging was super cute and was really impressed that they put the liquids in plastic bags just in case they leaked, but there were not any issues.

Honest Face+ Body Lotion-I love this lotion. Jessica Alba explains in her book that she is very allergic to fragrances so the products sold are hypo-allergenic. I love that this lotion doesn't have any harsh chemicals that I should be worried about. I really love the packaging. The cap is amazing. This Will be a great lotion for winter.


Honest Healing Balm-This healing balm can be used on diaper rash, irritated skin, eczema, and minor cuts and scrapes. I thought it would be a great staple product to have for the upcoming winter months.

Honest Honest Hand Soap Lemongrass-This was my favorite item and I have already added to next months order so I can put it in the other bathrooms. It has a light citrus scent and hasn't dried out my hands.

Honest Wipes (4 pack)- Another product I love! Biodegradable, hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, medical grade, and sustainably harvested. I work in a lab and love to constantly need to wipe down my station so these have worked out great. I also have kept a pack in my glove box. I will reorder these.

Honest Shampoo+ Body Wash- This body wash hypoallergenic, tear free, color safe, vegan, biodegradable, pH balanced, Naturally Non-toxic. It has a very light sweet orange vanilla scent. I love this body wash. It hasn't dried out my skin and works well with my loofah. I will definitely repurchase.  

Hand Sanitizer Spray (2 pack)- I love these. With winter months coming up I am constantly applying sanitizers to keep away the seasonal cold. The spray effctively kills 99.99 percent of germs and bacteria using all natural plant-based protection. 

I absolutely love this company and Jessica Alba is now my idol! After how happy I was with the products I ordered Jessica's book the Honest Life which discussed keeping your household free of harsh chemicals and beauty products. If you would like to subscribe you can sign up here. The hardest part of the service is deciding which 5 items to pick because I want to try them all!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment