Saturday, October 5, 2013

Smith Brothers Farms Delivery

We recently started a milk delivery service, Smith Brothers. I just heard about them less than a year ago, and have been thinking of trying it. So, we finally just signed up at a tradeshow last week. Our service started a couple days later. The milk is good. I haven't tried it personally, but my daughter is pretty picky and she says it is good. What I really liked, was that they deliver more than just milk. Our order consisted of Simply juice, both orange and Lemonade. We also got bread products. The Harvest grain bread is from Alki bakery, and is phenomenal. We also got both the pumpkin cream cheese muffins, and the Lemon Citrus Sweet Bread,  and they were fabulous.

I was very impressed when I woke up the day of our delivery, to find our new box out on the porch and our order was already here. I love that I can wake up and put it away before I leave for work. The only downside I have found is the website is a little confusing. I have saved my order, and then I find it's not really saved, and resorts back to the weekly standing order. I'm going to keep working with it, maybe I'm missing something? We'll see.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment