Saturday, October 5, 2013

Smart Living Steam Mop Plus Review


I've have finally gotten a steam mop! I bought the Smart Living Steam Mop Plus at a tradeshow. Other than my salesman, upping the price TWICE, it was an easy decision. I was interested, and watched the demo. The couple next to me told me they attended the tradeshow specifically to buy the mop.

Now that I have had a chance to use the steam mop, I gotta say, I'm lovin it! I have never used a steam mop before, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it really made mopping fun! the Smart Living Steam Mop even comes with an attachment so you can run it on carpets. So, I even "mopped" the mats that are in front of the stove and the sink. They turned out great. But really, I have peace of mind knowing everything has been cleaned. I love that it's a steam and that I feel like any germs are disappearing. You can indeed hear (and see) when it's warmed up and begins creating steam, although it is not overly noisy.

I also bought the hand held steamer. I won't receive it for a couple weeks, because they did not have it on hand at the trade show. But I will post an update once it gets here. I'm looking forward to trying it on my curtains and to help clean my microwave. I'll let you know how that turns out!

UPDATE: I just wanted to post a quick update on the hand held steamer. SAVE YOUR MONEY! It does not get anywhere 450°F that the salesman told me it would. In fact, I'm able to comfortably place my hand directly in front of the steam, and it feels nothing more than barely warm. My face steamer works better than this! I was hoping this would help clean my microwave easier, with the spilled food, but it does not. I still have to soak the glass turn table. It does NOT take the wrinkles out of my curtains. So, my advice, the steam mop, good, other accessories, waste of money.

-A

1 comment:

  1. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for such a nice content.
    Cheers
    BTW if anyone interested more have a look besttoolsbrand.com thanks

    ReplyDelete