Sunday, October 6, 2013

Review of BeeKings Pumpkin Pie Lip Balm Review

What I'm raving about this week!


Fall is here and you know what that means….Pumpkin! My favorite time of year marked with pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin ice cream, you name it and it comes in the festive flavor and that is why I was so excited when I found BeeKings bees wax pumpkin pie lip balm ($3.97+ $1.95 S+H). 
 
When I was at the Everett Home Show they had a booth set up and I quickly purchased it while catching up to the family. However I knew I had to get more and found them on Etsy once I got home. This lip balm is all natural and paraben free which I love and it goes on super smooth. The smell is great and not artificial smelling like many other lip balms which is because they use essential oils to scent it. I love finding great products that support local small businesses. I just ordered their Honey Vanilla and Coconut Lime lip balms too. I was also eyeing their Coconut Lime Deodorant ($8.00 + $3.50 S+H) and will probably be purchasing in the near future.
`K



-K

No comments:

Post a Comment