Saturday, October 5, 2013

GlossyBox September 2013 Review

My September GlossyBox finally arrived today!!! It is very late, this is already October 5th! I have heard that is an ongoing issue with this company. But, since this was my first GlossyBox, I was really excited to see it. Finally!






I love the box this comes in!!



The card was really a nice touch, loved it!!



They have a card that tells you about the items!



First look at the box


This was my favorite item! I have been wanting to try this, and I am so happy to see the full size.



Be a Bombshell eyeliner, in onyx. I really wanted to try this also, and I probably would not have if it had not come in this box.


This is the BCBGMAZARIA perfume. I hate perfume, so I will not be using this at all. My daughter wanted it, but I'm not sure yet if she'll really use it.


Sorry this isn't such a good picture, but I'll tell you about it. This is a makeup corrector pen. I'm super excited to try this, because


I have heard that this was going to be a really cheap eye lash curler. But, I think it's ok. Normally, I do not like eye lash curlers, and have not used one since I'm going to try it anyway.



So, all in all, I did like my Glossy Box. I am disappointed with the late shipment, mostly because this seems to be an on-going issue with this company. This is normally a sign of an unstable company. I am going to keep my subscription for a few more months to see how it goes.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment