Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Zenni Optical Review


I have always had optical insurance until this year. I was really worried about how I would purchase new glasses until I found out about Zenni Optical! I got my prescription and pupillary distance measured by my eye doctor last time I was in. With this information, I could purchase prescription glasses online. The glasses are typically less than $30 on the site and an amazing deal!!!!  
First I purchased the Black Browline Sunglasses #732021 for $35.95. I did need to pay an additional $9 for having a PD distance outside of the range for this particular frame.

The second pair I purchased was Pink Square Acetate Eyeglasses #107319 for $29.95. I love love love the pink!! 

Zenni has thousands of options of frames and you can upgrade your lenses for an additional cost, but I just stuck with the standard. You can also make any frame sunglasses as well!! I really recommend this site for people who aren't looking to spend hundreds on glasses. Since they are so affordable I can have multiple pairs to change up my daily look!!! I now have a pair stashed in my car to make sure I don't forget them!

-K