Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Phyto Hair Products

What I'm Raving about this week!
I have recently started using the Phyto products I have been collecting from sub boxes. I've never tried this brand before and was a little apprehensive. After all, I'm pretty stuck on using my regular brand. I have been so incredibly surprised by how my hair has responded. My hair feels soft and manageable, and non-frizzy. The key to using Phyto is to rinse right away, a tip you will see me repeat throughout this post. Otherwise, your hair can be left feeling greasy and weighed down.
PhytoJoba Intense Hydrating Brilliance Shampoo $19. An intense, sulfate-free daily hydrating shampoo that restores moisture to dry hair without weighing it down. This works very well and leaves hair detangled and manageable. The container threw me a little bit, it's hard aluminum. But the formula is watery enough that it easily pours out. You don't need to use much at all. And even though it is sulfate free, it gives a lather. Rinse immediately.
Phyto Paris Reparateur Express Conditioner - $19. This instantly detangles hair without weighing it down. It's great for dry, weakened, or damaged hair. The entire key to using this product effectively is to rinse immediately! This will leave your hair soft and manageable. A little goes a long way.
Phyto Spray Reparateur Thermo-Actif - $12. This is a heat-activated, pre-styling spray that targets heat damage (blow dry & styling tools) with an infusion of botanical keratin to repair and protect weakened hair. Paraben, sulfate, and Phthalate free. The lightweight formula detangles and is nourishing, and it prevents breakage as it leaves hair looking radiant, shiny, and smooth. This goes on really easy, and does not weigh down the hair.
Very happy I've found a good combination to use for my hair. I don't miss my regular brand at all right now.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment