Saturday, February 27, 2016

Glossybox February 2016 Reivew

GlossyBox - is a beauty subscription box that sends five products each month. There are a lot of brands that you cannot get here in the US. They send makeup, skincare, beauty tools, and other related items. They have a great rewards program that allows you to get a free box annually, and more often if you refer friends.
Cost: $21/month or $222/annually
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico) and Canada via USPS
I didn't get a pic of the box, but it was right along with the February theme! The info card was cute!
Etre Belle Cosmetics Golden Skin Roll-On Caviar Eye Gel - $45. This is full size and erases the signs of fatigue by firming and resuscitating tired skin around the eyes.  Allow it to absorb for at least a minute before applying makeup.
GlamGlow ThirstyClease Daily Hydrating Cleanser - $14. This sample size is 1 oz. I love GlamGlow, so I'm always thrilled to get a product of this brand. It transforms from a luxurious mud into a moisture-rich foaming lather (add plenty of water for this effect) to gently and effectively rinse away makeup, dirt, and impurities while deeply moisturizing your skin.
Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Face Primer - $4.80. This is a tiny sample. I've used this many times, it's a good face primer. It will blur imperfections and give your makeup a flawless finish.
BioRepublix Skincare Sheet Mask - $14.95. I love getting face masks, and I've never gotten a pomegranate one, so I'm looking forward to trying this. This is infused with natural extracts, vitamin E, and is super hydrating. There were other flavors sent out. The other one I heard of was an Aloe Rescue. Sulfate free, no parabens, and 100% cruelty free.
Teeez Cosmetics Oasis Gem Lipstick in Heat Wave Ruby - $22. This limited edition berry-hued lipstick is so great and what cute packaging. I'd tell you more about it, but I think the website is in German. Something I cannot read.
The approximate value this month is $100.75. I love this months box, and will use every single item this time. I think this box was fun.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment