Sunday, February 14, 2016

Fabletics February 2016 Review

Fabletics  is a fitness wear subscription box that is co-founded by Kate Hudson. You can skip or pick each month. If you choose to pick then you pick out a complete outfit. If you forget to skip, they will charge you the monthly fee and then you will get credited to your account. The quality is above average on most items and the styles are cute.

Cost: $49 - $89/month.
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS
 
Back Track Tee II - $29.95/VIP $15.95. I really liked this online, but once I had it to try on I found it overly complicated. It didn't take long to figure out, but it made me think. Meaning I had to put thought into where to put the arms through, you know, after I got it wrong the first time, so I was just over it.
 
Salar Capri - $49.95/VIP $34.95. These are really good quality. Sometimes the items at Fabletics are hit/miss when it comes to quality, but the Salar leggings & Capris are what they really nail. I recommend sizing up on these, unless you like the compressed feel. I do not, I just want them fitted.  
I'm 50/50 with my outfit I picked this month. I loved the salar capris, but I do not love the tee I picked. I had to show the pro pics next to mine. Guess which are which?
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment