Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Beauty DNA May 2015 Review

Beauty DNA is a monthly subscription box that specializes in skin care items. The cost is $25/month, but the value is always a lot more. You will always receive a full size item each month. For the months that it is a lower value item, they generally give you two items. You fill out a profile and they pick an item that matchess your preference. They include a nice info card each month that tell why they matched you with the months item. It comes in a blue box that is easily recognizable, and has a nice sticker on the inside.
 
The info card tells you why they picked the item for you and also tells you a little about the item. I love the personalized card.
Hydroxatone - Hydrolyze Advanced Under Eye Formula - $79.95. This is proven to reduce the appearance of line lines and wrinkles around the eye area.
  • Diminishes the appearance of under-eye puffiness for a more refreshed appearance
  • Visibly erases the look of dark circles for flawless, younger-looking skin
  • Improves under eye discolorations
  • Designed to be safe and gentle enough for everyday use
I was happy to get this because I was expecting an eye product this month, although I'm not sure why, maybe because I haven't gotten one since April of last year.  I also saw that another blogger got this item and I was really hoping to get it too. I have tried this brand before, the 90-second wrinkle reducer, and loved it. So, I'm hoping I like this one as much too.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment