Wednesday, June 3, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Summer Limited Edition Box Review - June 2015

My Special Edition PopSugar Must Have Box arrived today. I had ordered awhile ago, so I kind of forgot it was coming, and I sure wasn't expecting it today. It's my first box of the month, and what a great one! This box was $100 and sold out quite quickly. I think they do a great job on the summer boxes, so I knew I wanted this one.
The box was much bigger than I thought it would be, bigger than normal, and was in the same really cool black box.
The tissue paper on the outside was a very pretty blue. As with all special edition boxes, everything was individually wrapped. Which makes it super fun to open.
Baggu Weekend Bag in Sailor Stripe - $74. This is absolutely my favorite item in this box! I totally love it, and I don't believe we have ever gotten anything like this in a sub before. This is a cream colored and navy blue stripes. The canvas material is really durable, and the zipper is really strong. I don't' know if you can tell from the pic, but this bag truly is weekender size. LOVE!
Kendra Scott Ainsley Cuff Bracelet - $120. This is so much prettier in person. It would have worked great with my outfit today. Unfortunately, I think my wrists are just a little too petite to pull this off. But it's still pretty. At this point, I'm unsure if I'll be listing on the MSA swap or gifting it to a friend who loves this brand is unable to get in her part of the world.
Sunnylife Bach Paddles in Bronte - $26. These are designed to be used at the beach, it's two paddles and a couple balls included. I had to show  you the back of the packaging, I love the adjustable strap that was included. I generally go to the Caribbean when I hit the beach. These are heavier than they look, so I can't imagine packing them. This means I will be unlikely to use them, however, I think it's totally cool they were included. I'll probably gift to my sister, whose family does a lot of camping and beach trips with the kids.
Omorovicza Gold Shimmer Oil - $80. Shimmer oil with gold particles to help make your skin shimmer. This has jojoba, apricot kernel, calendula oils, and colloidal gold. Also, you can use on your hair. I had to show you a pic of the inside of the box because it's so cool. This is a luxe product and very durable packaging. I'm still undecided if I would use this or not. I'm most likely to use on vacation, but I don't see me packing this. Maybe I just need to plan a beach getaway that isn't so far away?
Savannah Bee Company Honey for Cheese and Old Fashioned Honey Dipper - $7.50. I love this little jar, and I especially love the old fashioned honey dipper. It's too cute and reminds me of Winnie the Pooh. This is great timing. I was just perusing a smoothie recipe book and there were several of them that required a bit of honey.
Fringe Studio Vintage Anchors Glass Tray - $16. Nice glass tray.
Since this has a nautical theme, it's automatically going to K. I hope she loves it.
I loved this box. It's been one of my favorite Limited Edition boxes. I like the variety of items and the types of items included. Everything was high quality and it felt like a fun birthday gift! The value was around $323, which makes it a great value.
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment