Saturday, May 16, 2015

GlossyBox May 2015 Review

*this post contains referral links*
GlossyBox is $21/month, less if you sign up for one of the other 3/6/12/month options. This is one of my favorite boxes. They send it out in really sturdy and great reusable gifting boxes. They always include a great info card, so that is really helpful in getting to know the products
  
Teez Trend Cosmetics Head Over Heels Nail Lacquer Top Coat - $14. This is full size. I love getting a good quality nail polish and topcoat. The packaging on this is so cute!
Clearista Retexturing Gel - $10. This is so smooth your complexion, refine pores, reduce pigmentation and skin imperfections. I originally thought this was a hair product and was prepared to swap, but now I have to try it.
GlamGlow Powermud - $19. I am always thrilled to see GlamGlow included in any sub box. Sometimes it comes in a little jar, and sometimes it comes in these tubes. This is free of parabens, pthatalates, and sulfates. this is my favorite item this month.
Sebastian Professional Stylbrid 9 - $5. I am very happy to see a travel size hairspray. I am in the middle of packing for my next trip and was just looking around for some, so great timing for me.
Doucce Mineral Matt Lipstick 907 - $20. Full size. This is the coolest packaging for a lipstick. Love the packaging and love the color! This matte lipstick is infused with SPF 10 and vitamin E. This is going in my purse now!
This month was a great GlossyBox for me! I liked every item in the box this month. The overall value was approximately $68. If you are interested in GlossyBox, please try our link here.
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment