Friday, May 15, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Box May 2015 Review

PopSugar Must Have Box- $39.99/monthly. One of the most popular subscription boxes. Hand selected full sized premium items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food. The items always include something fun. And the boxes almost always include a snack each month
Kitsch Tri'd & True Y-Shaped Necklace - $32. LOVE THIS. I received the gold version in another box a couple months ago, and totally love that one too! So, this is my favorite item this month and I am soo happy to get it!. Also, I saw it on TV twice now, so I'm confident it's on trend. ;)
Middle Kingdom Mini Plum Vase in Coral Red - $20. I took the pic with a quarter to show the size, it is a mini vase. This is another item that I love was included. K loved this immediately, so she's getting it!
Hammond's Candies McCraw's Flat Taffy - $1. I love getting treats from PS. This taffy definitely reminds me of summer. Beach. Promenades. Just puts me in a good mood. 
Sisters of Los Angeles Surf Sand Love Beach Towel - $40 - I love that a towel was included. This is not the highest quality, but it is super cute. It totally has me thinking of summer!
Sage & Row Bare Shave Cream - $17. This has lavender in it, so that means I can't use it. But I do like that a nice shave cream was included.
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Cherry scent - $4. I received this many times in subscription boxes, but never cherry scent. I'm actually looking forward to trying it.
 
This box has an overall value of $114, which is well over the $39.99 we paid for it. It was a fun box this month, with several items I can use and the vase that K wants. If you are interested in PopSugar Must Have Box, then check our link here.
`A


No comments:

Post a Comment