Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box - February 2014 Review

Blush Mystery Beauty Box - February 2014

 
Today I received the Blush Mystery Beauty Box. I was pleasantly surprised to come home and find it had been delivered. I took a little break from this company after the last mix up had happened. Everything has been straightened out now. I only received one box this month, and was only billed once, as expected. This is truly one of my favorite boxes, because each time I receive something very useful, at the exact time I could use it. In every box I have received something different, that I had never heard of, or that I hadn't seen before, or just never would have thought of to try. In December it was the Avocado Foot Crème, and November was the SmartLash Eyelash serum. I'm loving both of these items and I most likely never would have purchased on my own. I love receiving the full size products, because to me I have to usually try a few times to see how something works. 
 
As always, I post items as I pull them out of the box!
 
Jonathan Hair Spray. I am out of hair spray, so again, good timing. I have never heard of this brand, but it says it's flexible. It's also vegan. I am thrilled to try it. This item is not on the comment card, so I've concluded this is a bonus item. I'm thrilled it's full size.
 

Elizabeth Arden Untold Eau de Parfum. I personally am not a fan of any perfume, so this automatically goes into the gifting box. I think this bottle is soo darn cute though.



DHC Deep Cleansing Oil. I've never used an oil before as a cleanser, but I hear this is the latest thing. I totally will try this. It says it gets ride of makeup completely for soft and supple skin. This weather has been so harsh this winter, I'll try anything.


VBeaute Rub Off Gentle Facial Exfoliator.  I had received an entire travel set of this brand from another subscription box. I have yet to try it. I also will not be gifting it, because I'm really looking forward to trying it.

NYX Are you Depreyeved mascara - I was just thinking this morning I could use a new brand to try, so I'm happy to see this. I have never heard of this particular line, but it came in my exact color, so I'm thrilled.

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle - I'm looking forward to trying this. I have just tried dry shampoo for the first time not too long ago. I was not overly thrilled. I have since tried a different brand, had better results, but still not overly thrilled. So, I will try this stuff, and if this doesn't work then I'll just come to terms that it's not for me.

 
Dermstore Lip Quench lip balm. I've received this before in a prior box. I like it. I'll probably put this in the giveaway box, because I already have it.



Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 - This has got to be the worst pic I've ever taken, and I've had a few questionable ones. Sorry about it, might have been better if I'd just stated I never got the pic. This was also a bonus item. I really love serums, so this is cool.


This is the same thing, also a bonus item. The only difference is this one is in a foil packet, and smaller sample size. It's paraben free!
 


 This is Bioxidea Miracle 48 face mask. I have tried this before and loved it. I'm thrilled to receive it again.


NCLA Nail Wrapps - Pizzo. I've personally never tried adhesive nails, not sure I actually will ever try them. But I love this design is so cute. It's going into the giveaway box, and I think it will make a cute gift.


Here is the info card. I rely on the info cards because sometimes I get products I don't intuitively understand. I am happy they send one. The Bonus items are not on the info cards.

 
I'm very happy that I started back up. I am happy to be introduced to something completely different, and this month for me that is the DHC Cleansing Oil. I am also happy to try new brands, such as the Klorane Dry Shampoo, and the new line from NYX , the Depreyeved mascara.
 
~A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment