Monday, February 10, 2014

PopSugar Must Have Box January 2014 Review

PopSugar January 2014 Review

A- Well I didn't post last months review yet, so I'm doing so now. But the good news is, unlike most months, I've actually tried some of the products now.

Jack + Lucy Knit Gloves (~$20)A- Jack and Lucy Gloves. These gloves are touchscreen gloves. They work with smartphones, IPADS, anything type of touchscreen. I have now tried them, and I can say they are exactly as smooth as a finger, but they do work. I found myself having to press a little harder than normal, but eventually I got it. I only tried them because it is below freezing, and it was either patiently wait for them to work, or give up on my smartphone. I would not have the patience to text with them on, but it worked great for unlocking my phone an pressing a couple apps.

K- I was looking at buying some touch screen gloves. Nothing is more annoying than having to rip off your gloves every time you get a text message. and I like the color!

Revlon by Marchesa Box O’ Files ($3.49)A- Revlon limited edition files. I have not tried these. They are going into the giveaway box because I have plenty of nail files. They are super cute though.

K- These were cute I will throw them in my purse.


Rifle Paper Co. 2014 Flip Around the World Desk Calendar ($16)A-Rifle Paper Calendar. I took this calendar to work for my desk. It's original, so I like that.

K- This calender is soo cute! I kind of want to save the pictures to frame.


The Juice Generation Book ($15.86) A- This is a book on juicing. I did not personally find any use for this book, but K was really excited to see it. I just don't do my own juicing. No interest.

K- I was really excited to see this! I love books and I love diet/nutrition books! The only downside....I don't have a juicer! But maybe I will pick up a cheap one to try this.


Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask ($40)A- Malin +Goetz Detox Face Mask. I did not expect to like this stuff, but I have found it to be absolutely amazing. Love it!!! I will put this on my must-buy list when I run out. I like it that much. It applies like a lotion, but then turns into a mousse. It's fun. And cool. I plan to check out other products from this brand.

K- This was a huge hit for mom and I! This mask is soo cool! It is a gel at first and then turns into a foam, and it feels soo weird when its bubbling!And the almond scent is amazing! I really love that it is a 5 minute mask too!


Pipsnacks White Truffle Pipcorn ($6)
A- And back to my usual self.....once again ate the snack without grabbing a pic. Sorry about that. It was Pipcorn mini popcorn. I personally did not care for it, but K liked it.
K- This was pretty yummy! The popcorn pieces were so small. 

K- This months box had a value of $101.35! I loved the mask and gloves!!
A- This wasn't my favorite box. But I still love it!!

Refer friends, get months for free!
Share this link with friends, and we'll pay for your Must Have subscription! http://popsu.gr/mKca
Send your friends $5 off POPSUGAR Must Have!
Share the code REFER5 with your friends and family, and they will receive $5 off their first delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment