Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stitch Fix Review January 2014

Stitch Fix Review January 2014
 
I received my Stitch Fix order yesterday. I couldn't remembered if I had asked for anything specific because I had put my order in several months ago. I can only imagine they must be pretty busy.  
 
This green sweater is the first item I looked at. I like the color, but I don't really care for the pattern, OR the style. It looks like it's a little bit too old for me. A lot too old. My grandma would have loved it.
 
 
I liked this top, and I really love the color. This is my style, but I already have several items like it.  

 
 I kinda liked the style of this top, but I really don't like the checkered pattern.
 
 This one I didn't even really understand this one. I think it is an off the shoulder? It's not my style.
 
I also got Kut from the Kloth skinny jeans in Blue, but I do not have a pic. LOVE them!! The cost is $78. But I can't imagine paying that when I know I can get them on sale at Macy's, Nordstrom, or Lord & Taylor for much less.
 
 
 
Unfortunately, everything is going back this time. I will probably wait some time before trying Stitch Fix again, this one just didn't work out.
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment