Monday, February 10, 2014

PopSugar Must Have Box February 2014 Review

 

PopSugar February 2014 Review

A- Just received the February PopSugar Box today, was excited to see it when I got home. Always packaged so pretty!

Sugarwish Candy (Cinnamon Hearts) ($6.25)

A- This time I remembered to get the pic of the treat, which is Sugarwish Mini Red Cinnamon Hearts. The treat is usually my favorite part of the box, whether I eat it or not. I didn't really care for this type of candy, I was hoping for chocolate.....K wasn't overly enthused either. But, I LOVED how it was packaged. The box and the ribbon made it super special.

K- These were okay. I kind of wished there was chocolate for the Valentines Day month, but at least the hearts didn't melt.


Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash (~$3)
A- This is Dial Soap wash, Vitamin Boost, Lotion infused, moisturizing body wash. I've already tried it. I didn't expect to fall in love with it immediately, but I did. It's lotion and Vitamin B infused.  It's amazing. It's super green, which is kind of cool, like Kiwi Green. It really does feel lotion infused, and really does feel super moisturizing. I like it so much I actually want to do a separate post just on this item. Oh, and it smells fruity amazing, love the Kiwi scent. I really didn't expect to be enthused about a Dial soap, but this is different, and I like that.

K- This was the most talked about item of the box. Everyone was mad that it was Dial soap. First, it was a bonus item and didn't take away from the value of the box. Second, this is full sized item. And Third, this item is a brand nee item. After trying this product I loved it! The ingredients didn't have any parabens listed! The neon green color is way cool! And I can tell its lotion infused it leaves my skin so soft when I get out of the shower.


Model Co. Lip Pops Duo Lip Gloss and LipStick ($16)

A-  Modelco Lop Pops Duo Lip Gloss and LipStick. This is a combo lipstick/gloss, one side is the gloss and one side is the lipstick. Sorry about the poor picture, it's really light colored, a pretty pink, and I wasn't able to get a better pic with my camera skills. The product is cool, I love the two in one.

K- I love this combo gloss and lipstick! The lipstick color is great on me. The gloss smells like watermelon and is a great sheer pink color.

Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum ($23.99)

A- This is Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum. I am looking forward to trying this, I really love my face serums.

K- I really liked this serum! It smells amazing and it is a great serum. I still love my Tarte maracuja oil serum more but this is a great second one! I LOVE that it is organic.

k. hall Designs Peony Candle Tin ($11)
A- K Hall Designs Peony Travel Candle. This is way way too floral for me. It's going into the gift basket.
K- It is a cute travel candle but I really wish it wasn't floral scented.


NCLA Nail Polish (Rodeo Drive Royalty) ($16)

A- This is NCLA Rodeo Drive Royalty nail polish. LOVE the color. Once again, here is my fancy camera skills at work. My apologies.

K- I received this nail polish in a past Jennifer Love Hewitt FancyBox so I wasn't thrilled to see it but it is a great color! Will probably gift it.

Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll ($45)

A- Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll. I had heard that we were getting a travel bag for jewelry. This is super cute. I am showing mine open and K's closed. K's worked out great. Mine has a broken zipper. Which is disappointing because I travel a lot and really could use this. In fact, it's one of those items that I never knew I needed, until now that I am looking at one and don't understand how I've been living without one. I am going to email the company to see if they are willing to replace it. If that doesn't work out, then I will probably look for another one somewhere.

**update** They sent me a new working one!

K- I love this jewelry roll I am so happy that we got something different in the box! I am excited to use this on my upcoming trips! I love the bright color too!


K- This month's box came to a total value of $121.24! Popsugar is still one of my favorite subscription boxes! They have the best value as well as the funnest new items! Can't wait until next month!




A- PopSugar is always a super fun box each month. Very reliable. Always something new, cool, fun, different, or yummy!

Refer friends, get months for free!
Share this link with friends, and we'll pay for your Must Have subscription! http://popsu.gr/mKca
Send your friends $5 off POPSUGAR Must Have!
Share the code REFER5 with your friends and family, and they will receive $5 off their first delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment