Sunday, June 26, 2016

Orange Glad June 2016 Review

OrangeGlad - is a monthly subscription service that will send you a variety of sweets and desserts every month. You should receive five items. Boxes are normally shipped during the 1st and 2nd weeks of the month.  If you find something you really love you can visit the online store to purchase more of it. There are occasional full size products, but mostly this is sent in snack size portions. Therefore, I generally won't be providing a dollar value. 
Cost: $19/month (Note: another price change coming)
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS 

Cranberry Sweets & More Pates de Fruits - These were pretty good. They were gummy treats. Very flavorful! I liked them.
Glace Pastry Couture Lemon Meringue Bar by Chef Shelton- meh! This was not my taste at all. It's pretty gummy, which I sometimes like, just not in a full bar.
Donsuemor Petit Gateau L’Orange - I really liked these! I meant to eat one, but ended up eating both. Really good. Soft, moist, and delicious.
Pina Colada Cookies and Jam - My cookies were smashed to pieces, but I did get a couple that were almost whole. They packed the jam and cookies in the same box, which theoretically would work out if they were of equal weight. Shipping obviously didn't allow them to travel together smoothly. I would be really surprised if anyone received a box with the cookies intact as intended. Anyway, I had a couple I was able to try with the jam and it was awesome!
OrangeGlad announced a price change to $25/month. No way will we keeping this for that price. We intend to do maybe one more month and then cancel.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment