Friday, September 23, 2016

Beauty fix August 2016 Review

Beauty Fix - is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box service from DermStore.com. You will receive full and travel size items worth at least $100. They send items from well known brands. All items are sold on their website. you generally get a coupon each month as well. If you are interested, contact us and we can send you an email link that will get you $10 towards your account. Cost: $24.95/month
How Often: Monthly

Ships To: United States via USPS
Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive – $39. FULL SIZE. I receive this item a lot. Really. And yet, I have still yet to try it. Not sure what is stopping me, but I keep telling myself one of these days I will actually use it.
Danielle Creations Vitamin & Pill Box – $15. I really like that this was included. It's different than anything we normally receive so I think it's my favorite item this month. Also, the pill box is removable and can be used without the cork container, and the container (which has a mirror) can be used for other purposes like holding jewelry or other small items.
Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-In-1 Leave-In Hair Perfector – 1 oz $12. I am a huge fan of Alterna hair care products, so I'll take all I can get!


 
Vincent Longo Eyeshadow in Rhythm Mix 2 –$30. FULL SIZE! This is super pretty. I don't wear eyeshadow, but it's super pretty.
Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Foaming Mask 5 ml – $2.70. I had a full size version of this product a while ago. I'm super happy to see it.
Pangea Cosmetics Facial Cream in Nigerian Ginger with Lavender & Thyme – 1 oz $19. This face cream has lavender, so it's out for me. Why do so many products seem to have that included?
Luzern Pure Oxygen Creme Luxe – 10 ml - $25. Restore luminosity to your skin with this face cream, promotes a more youthful complexion.
Decleor Hydrating Oil Serum – 5 ml - $24. This is an oil serum for your face. I do not like using oil on my face, but I am a huge fan of regular serums. Either way, I'm sure this would be nice for feet too.
Tocca Perfume in Stella – 1.5 ml - $2.50. Fragrance sample. Wasted on me.

The approximate value this month is $170, which is really incredible. I do think this is one of the best boxes available for value. I'm very happy with this months box.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment