Tuesday, March 1, 2016

L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blue Instant Eye Smoother

What I'm raving about this week!

L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother - $17.99. This is said to be the first anti-aging eye treatment with opti-blur technology and light-diffusing pigments to instantly reduce signs of aging and fatigue around the eyes and create a younger, radiant finish.

This stuff worked great on erase the look of crow's feet, dark circles, and puffiness. It says you will see a difference in 4 weeks, but I noticed it worked immediately. You just  dot on a small amount around the eye area with fingertips and gently blend in. Safe for daily use. Safe for contact lens wearers. I have now made this part of my makeup routine because it makes my eye makeup look finished.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment