Sunday, September 20, 2015

ModCloth Stylish Surprise September 2015 Review

ModCloth Stylish Surprise happens a couple times a year. It's basically where ModCloth.com clears out their inventory. You never know what you are going to get, but you do get to pick your sizes. It's really hit and miss. I thought I had picked tops this time, but sigh, I guess I didn't see too well on my phone and ended up with dresses. They were $20 each, which would be a great deal if I liked any of them.
 
 
En Crème Denim Dress - I cannot find this online so I don't know the actual name of the dress. This is cotton though, just denim inspired. It's a cute sundress. I liked this one the most, but I don't see myself wearing it. And it's definitely not K's style.
Rock Steady All Angles Dress - I really love everything about this dress, except the color! I cannot pull off this color even if I liked it. This is very jersey soft, stretchy, and A-Line. I saw this online in other colors and it is sooo cute.
No Tag Paisley Sundress. I cannot find a tag or a brand name. I like the color combination, and I like the style, but I do not like Paisley. K will not like this either.
This time this was a complete bust for us. I wish I had really picked the tops like I thought I did. Waste.Of.Money.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment