Saturday, October 25, 2014

ipsy October 2014 DOUBLE Review

Mom's Ipsy

 
Noyah Lipstick - Deeply in Mauve - LOVE!!! This is my second favorite item, the color is so pretty. The tube part is gold which looks classy.
Nicole by OPI - On a Gilt Trip - FULL SIZE - LOVE!! This is my favorite item this month. I truly love gold nails for the fall. I haven't quite caught up to fall yet, I'm still wearing French (gasp), but that will be changing this weekend.
epice Purifying Exfoliant - This was good timing. I just used up the rest of my aloe Exfoliant that I got a couple months ago. It's a full 1 oz, so it's good size.
Ayres Body Butter Patagonia - I have received this before, and have to admit I have not tried it.
Model Co VolumEyes Mascara - I never grow tired of receiving mascara, so this is always welcome.

  K's Ipsy

The makeup bag this month is super cute, and one of my favorites!
Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating mask - Excited to see this, always can use exfoliators, and excited to see pumpkin for fall. Love pumpkin items this time of year.
Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser - Love this!! It's paraben free and phthalates free! I love brightening cleansers for my face.
Tattooed Waterproof eyeliner - LOVE THIS! It's liquid, and I only use liquid eyeliner so this is perfect.
Fig & Roe Roseberry Hand Lotion - This is one of my favorite brands. I love the rose tinted lipgloss I got from them, so I'm really excited to try the hand cream. It smells good, smells like berry.
Starlooks LipGloss in Guilty Pleasure - I love nudes a lot, so I'm really excited to try this one. It's just so cute!
K - I really like my ipsy bag this week, it's awesome. For $10? It's awesome.
A - I really like my ipsy bag this week as well. Our bags could not be so different, but yet we each believe we got the better bag, lol.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment