Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review of Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil face serum and Tarte Maracuja C-brighter Eye Treatment


I love Tarte a lot! I use their Amazonian Clay foundation which is amazing, blushes, primer, and a few other of their products. Tarte is self described as an eco-friendly and cruelty free company and I was drawn to them in particular because they are a prestige brand that is paraben free and is graded high on the green scale. I decided to keep with my skin care routine reviews and review two of my favorite face care products. 



Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil ($46)
Pure Maracuja Oil is 100% pure organic maracuja oil. Tarte promises firmer, brighter, smoother skin. Which I can happily say I see the next morning after using it. Every morning after I use this my skin is glowing, less red and makes my skin incredibly smooth. I love this serum but it is a bit pricey but you do get a large volume and its a great product. This is also formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, and Triclosan's. This is a product that I will definitely replace once I am out because it has been a miracle worker.
Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment ($38)
This eye treatment is described as "an intense, maracuja fruit- and vitamin C-infused, multitasking eye-treatment that visibly hydrates, firms, and brightens the delicate eye-area" that promises to refresh, renew, and recharge tired eyes. This treatment does what it promises as well! In the morning my eyes are firmer and the dark circles are nearly gone! This product is also formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. I have tried a few other eye creams that I received in some of the subscription  boxes but nothing compares to this stuff!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment